LaPont Corporate Language Tuition
(07) 3822 7757
LaPont Corporate Language Tuition
…with qualified native speaking teachers & small classes
Private tuition one-on-one or small groups
LaPont has extensive international expertise in Language and cross cultural training for corporate relocation.
Business executives, families, workplace exchanges can receive private tailored language tuition Online or in-person
LaPont is currently providing in-house language training programs for an array of high profile International corporations: including large government departments, mining, International banking and the Aviation Industry.
LaPont is a well established open International Language School
Australian owned, since 1995 with its Head office in Brisbane CBD.
LaPont has a local presence at some of the best Colleges in Brisbane…
We deliver intensive tailored language courses online or in-person
Recently LaPont has expanded internationally by hosting Language and Cultural Immersion Program in Burgundy, France
The Immersion Program host international participants from all over the world, who share the same interests.
LaPont Language Centre is managed by dedicated professional linguists who offer a high standard of language tuition based on its dedication to quality and excellence in the delivery of individual Language training courses.
We practice an immersive and conversational approach to teaching foreign languages. Our proven method ensures that students are taught in a relaxed environment with teachers who are committed to making learning a new language an enjoyable experience.
The LaPont management team has extensive international expertise in creating individual Language programs for large corporations, Government organisations and the private education sector.
LaPont has developed foreign cross-cultural and language Immersion programs for clients both nationally and internationally including: France, Spain, Italy, USA & recently Japan. Testimonials and a confidential list of our satisfied corporate clientele can be made available upon request
Reasons for selecting LaPont Tutoring Language Services
LaPont Language Centre has created European studies Language Programs and cross-cultural meetings for the EU Delegation, where more than 25 languages were spoken under one roof.
- Established in 1995, our reputation is an excellent indicator of our unique immersive approach to teaching Languages
- We quote a flat session rate with no travel or booking fees
- We supply all e-learning material
- Each client has an individually tailored program designed to complement the client’s specific business vocabulary needs.
- LaPont language trainers are native speaking teachers who hold relevant qualifications and have worked internationally
- All teachers need to attend a training process based on our rigorous criteria and methodology.
- Teachers are selected on their academic background, skill level, experience, their general fit for the assignment, motivation and reliability. They are also registered and background checked.
- You select your preferred location; either the convenience of your own office or at our Brisbane CBD training rooms.
- Sessions can also be suspended and credited; thus creating total flexibility for the busy executive.
- We offer online Zoom or Skype lessons for the frequent business traveller conducted by a regular teacher to ensure consistency
- Clients are not charged for tuition “marginally” exceeding the hourly rate
- We deliver foreign business etiquette and cross-cultural language training Courses, perfect for executive corporate relocation.
- LaPont Language Centre strives to provide information and guide students through the tuition process. We believe in giving our clients transparency and a realistic forecast of what our tuition will achieve for their staff in a given time.
LaPont Language Centre is managed by qualified linguists with over 25 years industry experience in the public and private education sectors, both nationally and internationally.Contact Us …if you require any assistance
Corporate Language tuition Program
♦ Business greetings ♦ Introduction ♦ Company / Industry specific essential vocabulary ♦ Making appointments ♦ Requesting information ♦ business etiquette and cross-cultural references ♦ Dining and entertaining global partners ♦ Vocabulary needed for everyday situations
Topics will depend on the industry sector and Language.
High profile International corporations and large Government Organisations have benefited from LaPont Language services over the years.
Some satisfied customers have achieved outstanding results:
- Aerospace Australia
- Rio Tinto
- Minter Ellison
- Bank of China
- St Georges Bank
- Macquarie Bank
- Brisbane International Airport
- Qantas Airways
- Flight Centre
See also Small Groups